Relic Relic

Alright, so I booted up the game, as I don't care much for story in almost any game (I want to get familiar with my character through playing) I just skimmed through it. So I guess story wise it's alright.

Then I came into the game, smooth controls and graphics, really smooth, until I engaged in combat. A loud sound was played (I shat) and I was pulled into some random fight with goblins. I had 5 random characters, I had almost no background on anyone except some girl who got robbed of.. a relic I think? And there were 2 mercenaries.

I couldn't name a character, it just got so impersonal so I closed the game. Pro tip is to let people name their characters or at least let them get to know one character before giving them control over multiple.

Now, don't let my review get you down. It looked really cool and I bet there's alot of people who will enjoy the game.

Hyptosis responds:

Dude, the 5 'random' characters are introduced in the story you skipped. Thanks for the 'pro tip' though. Always valuable coming from someone who looks to have never made a game or anything even remotely similar. Don't let my reply get you down.

Have no mercy Have no mercy

Really short and abstract

It's really abstract, you should add some "story" to the comments.

At first I thought the main character was the one who got a jammed gun and got killed but by reading your response to earlier review it's the grey guy who get a jammed gun and get killed?

I really recognized myself in finding some fucking random dudes who always just hang out somewhere for no fucking reason. Who the fuck wouldn't want to shoot them?

Way too short, way to confusing, but a nice piece. 5/10!

Thracian responds:

Thanks, I'd like to make a real Point 'n Click game sometime. Yeah, that line of dialog fitted the position of the grey stick, the character's ones are above.

Mushroomer Mushroomer

Oh this game.. Again

First of all, I just played a few of the levels at the start before I got bored with the game.

OK game overall! But I'm kinda tired of pushing, destroying, running through, eating, rolling, pulling blocks generally. Not to mention collecting stuff for no reason.

How about the shrooms gives diffrent powerupps? Each time you collect a shroom you get more jumping power, or the hammer gains swinging power?
Or maybe adding some skill-required stuff instead of just mazes. Or a mix of both.
Add some enemies except spikes to the first levels, introduce more interesting stuff faster!

The graphics were really good.
The controls were really annoying, jumping, especially.
Originality was low. Feel like a normal puzzle game. But definitely not one of the better ones.

It got potential, but no epic win.

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Best game of all time

Together with the TETRIS/Mario crossover this is one of the best games I ever played. It couldn't been better in any way.

As soon achievements is added I'll do them all, that's a promise!

Home Sheep Home Home Sheep Home

Great game!

Great physics, great animations, nice graphics.

It was far to easy to beat though. Beat the most levels at first try, And it was kinda short.

Overall fun, short and good-looking.

Test Your Lust Test Your Lust

Meh

A lot of poor english in the answers, and some answers were not fitting at all. More variety in the answers for next time!

The graphics on the bonuses were cool although the "mini-game" itself wasn't that exciting, I believe you would need more control over "your character" as in moving your mouse back and forward, really annoying to just spamclick with the mouse.

Well deserved 6.
Hope you have use for the review,

kthxbye :)

Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Best game ever of all time, seriously

The best game ever, it's beyond castle crashers. Well done.
Need a help tab or something in the start as it gets slow to wait.

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

Rage

It was annoying that you had to watch the enemies do their attacks. I mean sure you have to to be able to plan a counter-attack but they were so slow, especially the fuckin' dispellers.

Except from that, it's a splendid fucking game. Just that I got killed by the undead boss on legendary.

FFFFFUUUU-

Icycle Icycle

Frustrating fun

Was missing the backpedals, but I really enjoyed the game :)

Arcuz Arcuz

Annoying but good

It was annoying that it kept saying "You have to register" and if yo clicked at something you didnt know you got linked to another site.

Overall kinda enjoyable but slow.