There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Uniqe!

Even though I just seen one part of these previous series I instantaneously recall it.

Never seen anything quite like them before, and the "message" is really clear aswell. Good story, well animated, good music,

10/10 no doubt about it.

The Mockingbird Song The Mockingbird Song

Long engulfing story

What the animation lacked the storyteller made up for.

Was kinda bummed with the gross vampires but hey, they're vampires :P
Really nice job! It was an enjoyable clip.

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

One huge flaw

This movie was great!

Exceptional artwork, synergy and animation! Good soundtrack and it was an enjoyable piece.

But it had one big flaw.

Gingers don't have souls. Sorry.

Relic Relic

Alright, so I booted up the game, as I don't care much for story in almost any game (I want to get familiar with my character through playing) I just skimmed through it. So I guess story wise it's alright.

Then I came into the game, smooth controls and graphics, really smooth, until I engaged in combat. A loud sound was played (I shat) and I was pulled into some random fight with goblins. I had 5 random characters, I had almost no background on anyone except some girl who got robbed of.. a relic I think? And there were 2 mercenaries.

I couldn't name a character, it just got so impersonal so I closed the game. Pro tip is to let people name their characters or at least let them get to know one character before giving them control over multiple.

Now, don't let my review get you down. It looked really cool and I bet there's alot of people who will enjoy the game.

Hyptosis responds:

Dude, the 5 'random' characters are introduced in the story you skipped. Thanks for the 'pro tip' though. Always valuable coming from someone who looks to have never made a game or anything even remotely similar. Don't let my reply get you down.

Have no mercy Have no mercy

Really short and abstract

It's really abstract, you should add some "story" to the comments.

At first I thought the main character was the one who got a jammed gun and got killed but by reading your response to earlier review it's the grey guy who get a jammed gun and get killed?

I really recognized myself in finding some fucking random dudes who always just hang out somewhere for no fucking reason. Who the fuck wouldn't want to shoot them?

Way too short, way to confusing, but a nice piece. 5/10!

Thracian responds:

Thanks, I'd like to make a real Point 'n Click game sometime. Yeah, that line of dialog fitted the position of the grey stick, the character's ones are above.

Mushroomer Mushroomer

Oh this game.. Again

First of all, I just played a few of the levels at the start before I got bored with the game.

OK game overall! But I'm kinda tired of pushing, destroying, running through, eating, rolling, pulling blocks generally. Not to mention collecting stuff for no reason.

How about the shrooms gives diffrent powerupps? Each time you collect a shroom you get more jumping power, or the hammer gains swinging power?
Or maybe adding some skill-required stuff instead of just mazes. Or a mix of both.
Add some enemies except spikes to the first levels, introduce more interesting stuff faster!

The graphics were really good.
The controls were really annoying, jumping, especially.
Originality was low. Feel like a normal puzzle game. But definitely not one of the better ones.

It got potential, but no epic win.

I Felt The Ground Shake I Felt The Ground Shake

Flawless

Can't find anything wrong with this beat, it lives up to all my expectations.

I would say it's techno / trance.

Garden Party Garden Party

Amazing!

Really awesome, the only thing is lacks is length!

Keep up the good job!

THE Red Knight THE Red Knight

Win

So much win!

Can't belive how detailed and medieval-ish it is. And it still got that cartoony look from castle crashers. Wow, just, awesome :>

Although the sword looks kinda wimpy, it looks kinda like a needle. You could added some width to it, but except that this pic was awesome :)

dommi-fresh responds:

the sword is the same as the black knights sword in monty python and the holy grail.
its supposed to look as realisitic as possible.
thanks anyway